Thursday, February 10, 2011

So Many Worlds of Scum

Dreamworld, so many world's in one. One of those world's is the very fantastical world of 'Gluttonous Bogans'. They are human ibises, chomping at the bit and bustling around. Unfortunately, they are much louder than ibises, not saying anything in particular but yelling it so everyone can hear. They sure do suck. Another world is 'Pram world'. Why do prams look like four wheel drives these days? I think all I had in the 80s was a bread board on wheels. Although I have to say that my personal favourite has to be 'Tourists Loudly Abusing Koalas So They Can Get A Photo World.' If someone tried to get you to pose for a photo by yelling and violently banging things, how would you respond? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be a snap for the next shampoo ad. Luckily the koala was too smashed to give a shit, and he went back to sleep. I wish that every time someone demanded something from me I could just go sleep.
Tiger Island is not really even an island, it is an enclosure. I guess 'Tiger Enclosure' is not very marketable. The female tiger did not come out to perform today because she was on heat. Imagine if I could call in sick to work with that excuse. Ok, I don't work. But I think I should get a job just so I can try it.
"You've got the job, can you start tomorrow?"
"Oh, tomorrow? Actually guys, I'm on heat, so I can't start for a few weeks. And hey, then when I do I'll be fillin' out my maternity leave."

No comments:

Post a Comment