Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Justin Bieber's nostril hair stylist

Today my horoscope said that a friend would set me up with someone I have never met before. Well, this did not happen. BUT, an elderly Indian man totally made eyes at me at Woolworths tonight. The lady at the cash register dropped one of my mandarins and he picked it up and kissed it. Does that mean something? I think this is probably better than being set up with a pretend person I have never met before.
I would like to be set up with an eagle, not like a date, just to hang out. It would be a giant sized eagle, and everyone would stare in admiration as we walked down the street. We would walk in time to the funkiest bass line, that's what we'd do. Then we'd play pinball and drink chandies with drambuie chasers. Yeah. I suppose my only dilemma would be when we high fived. There would be no slap from the flap, would there. Baseball gloves look strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment