Thursday, November 24, 2011

I saw a shooting star on my drive home tonight. I think it was. Well, either that or I went through a red light, or I time traveled back to the 80s. I have a knack for that. I saw a shooting star once when I was 11, on Christmas night. My Dad told me it meant things in my life were changing. Aren't they always changing? Maybe just not so drastically. I couldn't help but wonder if the dog enjoyed Christmas, because I didn't. I should have since I received a mountain bike and a Sega Master System that day. So in. Well, it was especially hot and I drank too much wine, which at 11, wasn't much wine. I'd trade presents for presence, even at 11. I just need to check myself in the mirror to see if I did time travel back to 11. Nope, lookin' good, Rizz.

No comments:

Post a Comment